If you use Power Amp app this article will help you set it up, so it's ready to work with SoundID app.
Power Amp Settings
- Launch Power Amp
- Tap on Settings > Audio > Advanced Tweaks
- Enable MusicFx
Power Amp EQ
- From Power Amp main screen tap EQ (option at the bottom)
- Select middle option (volume knob icon)
- Tap to enable MusicFX
- Return to Power Amp main screen
If you're still not seeing Power Amp being used by SoundID, please try the following steps:
- Close both SoundID and Power Amp. Make sure apps are not running in the background
- Launch SoundID and double-check the Music Apps Beta feature as it has to be enabled
- Launch Power Amp and play a track
- Swipe-down from the top of your screen to preview the app drawer
- Check SoundID notification status
If you require additional assistance you can reach out to support by submitting a support request below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.