The following guide will help you setup SoundID Profile with Grell TWS/1 in-ear Headphones
Connecting Grell TWS/1 to the device
- Open the charging case, your earphone will power up automatically.
- Enable Bluetooth on your device, scan and select “grell TWS/1” from the Bluetooth device list, and tap to connect. Once paired, the earphone will be added to the paired device list.
For manual pairing or reset visit the headphone manual.
SoundID app is available in both Google Play Store and App Store. Download and install the app to proceed. Once done, please log in or register a profile. If you're stuck this article will help - Getting Started With SoundID.
- Open your app store
- Type in SoundID to search
- Install the app
You can learn more about the partnership here.
Connecting Grell TWS/1 to SoundID
Grell TWS/1 can save your personalized profile and allow you to experience personalized sound without the need to connect to the SoundID app once the initial set-up has been done.
- Launch SoundID
- Register or login
- Allow SoundID to access Location
- Choose "grell TWS/1" via the Headphone selection menu
- Follow instructions to connect them to your user profile (make sure headphones are in range)
IMPORTANT! A firmware update is required when you've connected the headphones for the first time, you will see a notification and progress on a firmware update. Note that SoundID features won't work without the firmware update successfully installed.
Creating your personalized sound experience
Create your personalized sound experience through the Sound Preference Test and Hearing Test in the SoundID app.
- Once the headphones are connected, complete the Preference Test in
order to create your SoundID Profile
- When the test is finished, the app will automatically upload your
personalized profile to your earphones and you’ll be able to
experience personalized sound wherever you go
- Under grell TWS/1 entry via Connect menu in-app you
can toggle SoundID personalization On and Off
- For further personalization, you can always return to the app and
continue with more Preference and Hearing tests
Make your headphones truly personal with Parametric EQ
- Make custom adjustments
- Save the presets
- Enjoy them on headphones
Take control into your hands with Advanced Parametric EQ.
Playback and usage
Once your unique personal profile is uploaded to headphones, it lives there all the time no matter where you connect your headphones and no matter what you listen to:
- Listen to your favorite music
- Watch movies
- Play games
- Connect to your favorite entertainment sources that support Bluetooth connectivity
In all these cases SoundID is with you at all times and you can always return to the SoundID app to personalize it even further.
If you require additional assistance you can reach out to support by submitting a support request below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.